My New Belted Ergo Tote is MIA!!! I am so upset!

Jul 4, 2007
So some of you may remember that I posted a tread saying that I had just bought this bag and was in LOVE.

I visiting my hubby who is out of town on business I traveled back to Vegas today and had to carry my Cat back with me. Anyway as I also had my laptop that meant those were my two carry ons. I was able to sneak my medium signature Carly on but I ended up having to put my tote in my checked luggage. I figured it's flat and it would be ok. :crybaby: Anyway when I arrived home they didn't have my suitcase. I didn't get too upset as I travel a lot for work and have had the misfortune of having my bags not make it on planes many times before. American Airlines DOES NOT have the ability to track your bags and said that they assumed it would come in on the next flight. The next fight landed in 45 min but my poor cat wanted out of his carrier so badly that I told them just to call and deliver it. :crybaby:

Needless to say I haven't heard a thing. :crybaby: I know checking bags is not a good idea but I didn't want to ship it because I wanted to use it when I got home. :crybaby:

My new Ali and Heritage Satchel arrived today but I haven't really even looked at them yet. I guess I am too sad about my other bag. :crybaby:

Oh....I am so sorry to hear this. I hope your bags will turn up soon. Maybe there's still a lot of flight delays during this time so your bag could still turn up safely. Best of luck to you.

I'm sorry to hear about the mishap with your luggage and Coach bag. The same thing happened to me last month... on the return flight home, American Airlines somehow misplaced my luggage at the DFW airport. This is despite the fact that we even checked in four hours before our departure flight.

Once we arrived back home, my luggage was nowhere to be found. I had to file a lost luggage claim with American Airlines but the only thing that they could tell me was that my luggage was somewhere back in the DFW Airport and that hopefully, it would arrive on the next flight out. My luggage was eventually found but it wasn't delivered to me until 18 hours later.

I hope you hear about it soon! I agree that there may be alot of delays still due to the holidays and the weather....try to think positive....your baby will come home!!!!

Awww! I hope it shows up soon! I have never flown in an airplane, but I don't thing I would put anything expensive like Coach in something that wasn't going to me right their with me!

Maybe next time you should send it to yourself, like, priority mail and put insurance on it! That way it will get to you, (in decent time) and be protected from loss/damage!

Ok ... so there were many bags that didn't arrive today from chicago thus they are trying to get tons of bags onto already full flights ... groan.
I had two bags and one did arrive but I just looked at the paperwork the airline gave me and they have the bag that arrived listed as the one that is lost.
I called and they changed the info but still don't know where my bag is. The woman on the phone said not to fret that they hope to have everything sorted out sometime tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm afraid to put handbags in checked luggage. For this reason I only bring one purse with me. Hopefully they find your luggage and your bag!