Jimmy Choo Spring/summer 08

drpn21

O.G.
Aug 13, 2007
I saw a few bags from spring summer o8 and they are tdf! I wasn't impressed when I saw some of these on the website but they are fab IRL!

There is a riki /ramona /ring is 'drummed leather' which is I just love. Saw the riki and ramona is taupe and the ring is a cream.

Turquoise monna bag in both medium and large -the colour looks amazing irl.

They also have the extra large belted ramonas this season is a mustard suede and brown leather.

Mahala /maddy -saw 2 colours. one was a really bling silver - not to my taste. But the second was an absoutely gorgeous burnished goldy silver. They also had the mave and marin in this colour as well as the monna.

I also have the lookbook - that nice silvery gold colur isn't it there and I'm not sure what its called.
In the lookbook there is saba in zebra, brown, white and black
Alex in a deep purpley suede and Ayse in hot pink suede

amongst other things.

Its going to be a very expensive spring/summer!!!

drpn21, thank you for the scoop on the SS 08 items! Sounds exciting!

I'm curious about the "drummed leather" - is it anything like the Biker leather? You know how it's all distressed and what not.

I want to see the extra large belted Ramonas! That might be a ray of hope for me. lol! I especially like the belts on the XL Ramona - which - of course is sold out. :crybaby:

Bella - is the new hobo the one called Saba? Was it in cream or white that you saw in Vogue?

Abi: according to Robyn that was the name of it. :yes: All that suede will keep me from going broke, thank goodness. The colors are luscious though! :drool:

I think the only one I'm really interested in right now is the Saba.

The drummed leather is soft and has multiple 'depressions' in it. I know that sounds horrid but I can't think how wlse to describe it. If you girls have seen the chloe elvire bag, I think its similar leather to that. I really liked it when I saw it in the shop.

yes it was the saba in vogue

the cream ring is very light (off whitey-cream) definitely different from the nude. I will try photographing some of the lookbook tonight and put it on here.

A load more shoes were added this morning. I'm having a little more hope.

Then I see these two and, I'm sorry if I upset/offend anyone,) but these first two are some of the ugliest shoes I've seen in a while.
The brown suede ballet boot...:shrugs:

081WEBSUE_medium_fr.jpg

Then there's the Pocahontas boot. I thought the Pocahontas style was over?
081WAVESUE_small_fr.jpg

I like these two bags, though probably not enough to actually buy them.

Bakelite clutch, because I love bakelite clutches! :biggrin:
081PILARBAK_medium_fr_Red.jpg

Ponyhair Bari because I really like the symmetry of the patern. Though, it kind of reminds me of a Zebras backside.
081BARIPPR_small_fr.jpg

These two flat sandals, just because...especially these first ones. Petrol patent! yummm...
081FLAMEPEP_medium_fr.jpg

081WIZSNP_medium_fr.jpg

A load more shoes were added this morning. I'm having a little more hope.

Then I see these two and, I'm sorry if I upset/offend anyone,) but these first two are some of the ugliest shoes I've seen in a while.
The brown suede ballet boot...

081WEBSUE_medium_fr.jpg

Then there's the Pocahontas boot. I thought the Pocahontas style was over?
081WAVESUE_small_fr.jpg

Bella, I would have to echo you on that brown suede ballet flats. Not something I expected from JC. :Push: So, have you seen the Saba IRL?:nuts: (i dont' remember from the previous thread..:rolleyes:)

The drummed leather is soft and has multiple 'depressions' in it. I know that sounds horrid but I can't think how wlse to describe it. If you girls have seen the chloe elvire bag, I think its similar leather to that. I really liked it when I saw it in the shop.

the cream ring is very light (off whitey-cream) definitely different from the nude. I will try photographing some of the lookbook tonight and put it on here.

The drummed leather sounds really interesting! And the cream Ring sounds VERY pretty, but alas, I just can't carry a bag that light. I would be way too stressed out every time I left the house with it that I was going to get it dirty. I need a bag I can toss around a bit. Which is why that darn nude color actually does work for me! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see your lookbook photos!! :tup:

Abi, Not yet....I'm wondering if they're passing it out to their favorite celebs or something. :lol:
I haven't been to a boutique in months though. The local stores that carry Choo won't have SS stock for quite a while yet, and it's always limited.

So I saw the Chloe Elvire.. this is the drummed leather it appears:
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...Ns=Popularity|0||Product+Code|1&Nu=Product+ID

Very Biker leather only it seems the "grains" are bigger. :rolleyes: So to all Biker leather lovers: what do you think about this finish?

Some of the SS08 bags photographed from the lookbook

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 53
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 58
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47
  • d.jpg