Paris & Nicky Hilton @ Color Salon Grand Opening

I don't see how someone can just sit here and call someone UGLY.
Personally I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel to people they don't even know.

^ Because they are celebs. It comes with the territory.

Now I don't think neither sisters are ugly. But Paris has two different sized eyes and it's uncomfortable to look at.

Personally I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel to people they don't even know.

you cant sit here and tell me those are the most attractive women on this planet? besides, its my personal opinion. I think I'm entitled to that. But I'll let Paris and Nicky know that you have their back!! :roflmfao:

Well, with someone like Paris Hilton, she puts herself out there to be criticized (she's starved for media & press).

I've always liked Nicky better. She seems more grounded.

^ Because they are celebs. It comes with the territory.

Now I don't think neither sisters are ugly. But Paris has two different sized eyes and it's uncomfortable to look at.

:roflmfao: " ... It's uncomfortable to look at" hahaha I felt that gut itch too!!

I think it's the same if someone were to call them beautiful. Would we go in depth saying that their beautiful on the inside as well? No one knows them, it's just a personal thought.

I don't find neither of them attractive either. Mostly because of the type of attention they bring to themselves.