Please give me your opinions on this BCBG Brown Satchel

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Still searching for my dark brown bag! I saw this one but I have never bought or even touched a BCBG bag.

If anyone knows about the quality of BCBG, Id love to hear some thoughts!

I'd also love to hear whether you like the bag or not!

TIA:heart::yes:

Attachments

• 1111382752_LG_brown.jpg
    1111382752_LG_brown.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 515
There was this AWESOME BCBG satchel a few seasons back.. it was a satchel.. and then on the sides it had 2 frames attached as pockets.. it's kind of hard to describe.. I'm gonna have to search for it... hm.

But BCBG's quality is good. Comparable to Biasia, etc.

here
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...056196505&referer=cjunction_2238260_10436858_

prodImage.ms

Still searching for my dark brown bag! I saw this one but I have never bought or even touched a BCBG bag.

If anyone knows about the quality of BCBG, Id love to hear some thoughts!

I'd also love to hear whether you like the bag or not!

TIA:heart::yes:
Not a big fan of BCBG bags in general but I've never seen this one... Anthropologie has some nice bags reasonably priced... You might check them out!

www.anthropologie.com

I think I'm with ginaf on this one, it's a little...uh...conservative looking? If it were in a more striking color it might look less granny and more retro hip, but if you're looking for a brown bag I think there are others that would be more loveable. I thought you got a brown Coach bag that you're in love with though?

I think I'm with ginaf on this one, it's a little...uh...conservative looking? If it were in a more striking color it might look less granny and more retro hip, but if you're looking for a brown bag I think there are others that would be more loveable. I thought you got a brown Coach bag that you're in love with though?

Hi! Thanks for your advice, I dont think I will end up buying the bag. I guess in my desperation, I was looking for anything! (almost)

I do LOVVVVVE my coach bag, but IMO it is a light brown color, and I am still looking for a dark brown espresso colored bag :yes: