***Polaremil's bags - vintage, workhorses and babies***

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Happy new year 2008 everybody. Please welcome some of my bags. First to present herself is my wintertime workhorse and absolute favourite, my Miu Miu tote in black leather, peony (my favorite flower) canvas with white stitching and gold hw. She's from SS 06, bought on sale from NAP. I wear her with black coats/ jackets and my favourite black and white Alberta Ferretti coat.

joulukuu07060mp0.jpg

joulukuu07057gl7.jpg

Thank you mods for fast approval. Thank for the comments as well. Okay next up is a little black bag by Boss Hugo Boss from 2003 or 2004. Slightly boring, don't use it much, but a safe option when everything else fails. Sorry for the pic quality.

joulukuu07063yi1.jpg

Next up another winter workhorse, my brown Mulberry Araline in nappa leather from aw05. This bag has the softest leather ever, a gorgeous tassel with contrasting colour on the inside and weighs almost nothing.

joulukuu07067dw2.jpg

Here's a great little summer bag in terrycloth from Pucci, SS04. Looks great with a tee, jeans and sandals. I have a mathcing top but don't tend to wear them together.

joulukuu07068hx5.jpg

Another summer bag, this one from Italian brand Marella, which is part of the Max Mara fashion empire. Maybe a little bit too BV inspired...?

joulukuu07072ln6.jpg

Here's my poor MICHAEL Michael Kors harness bag from AW06. I have never used it. Straps are too short for it to be worn on the shoulder and it doesn't seem go with any of my outerwear. The leather is gorgeous though. I'll give it a try next summer and if the love's not there, it'll have to go.

joulukuu07075sc5.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments! Next up is great "travelling with kids" bag, A Room by ZPM bag (ZPM stands for Zoe Phayre-Mudge) bought from hqhair.com.

joulukuu07073nn0.jpg