Wanna help me find a bag??

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hey all!
Im on a hunt for the Chelsea brown/optic flap in the larger size. I am where there is no Coach to be found for hundreds of miles :s. Although Im having a blast here not having a Coach near by is tough. :sweatdrop: If someone would locate one for me I'd be so thankful!
Thanks loves!!:flowers:

I was at Macy's this last Thursday and I'm ALMOST sure I saw them there. Macy's had 3 HUGE bin full of Coach bags on clearance. I remember that bag being there. I don't remember which one of the two sizes they had but I remember that color. I might be mistaken but I'm almost willing to bet that I'm not crazy and did see them there.

Kimmie!!!!!!!!!

I found one!!!!!!!!! One small problem though...it's at the store in Vancouver, Canada. Will the stores transfer from Canada to the USA?

Edit: I saw it this morning and just phoned the store to see if they would transfer and they just sold it!! I can't believe this! I am so sorry.... I should have put it on hold.

Kimmie!!!!!!!!!

I found one!!!!!!!!! One small problem though...it's at the store in Vancouver, Canada. Will the stores transfer from Canada to the USA?

Edit: I saw it this morning and just phoned the store to see if they would transfer and they just sold it!! I can't believe this! I am so sorry.... I should have put it on hold.

Aw shux! thanks for thinking of me though. Guess it just wasnt meant to be this time:shame:

I was at Macy's this last Thursday and I'm ALMOST sure I saw them there. Macy's had 3 HUGE bin full of Coach bags on clearance. I remember that bag being there. I don't remember which one of the two sizes they had but I remember that color. I might be mistaken but I'm almost willing to bet that I'm not crazy and did see them there.

Cool. Which Macys?.maybe I can give them a call:yes: