• Nudo (Nude Pink)

• Alluminio (Light Grey)

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

fayewolf

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Quick vote needed:

I'm going to get a medium (small?) Miu Miu bow satchel today, I will mainly wear it for work (i have tons of grey suits, black suits and navy suits), I also wear dark jeans on the weekend with it.

Should i go with Nude pink, black or allumino? Smoked grey would be my number 1 choice but it's obviously sold out!!!

Help me decide!!!

If you are wearing dark colors mostly, I would stay away from any of the lighter colored bags. I have found that the lighter colors are more prone to color transfer from your clothing (especially jeans!). I know it may sound drab, but I would strongly suggest the black if you want to use this as an everyday or work bag. My black Coffer has no signs of wear whatsoever and I use it as my everyday/work bag. I love my black coffer!! :love:

If you are wearing dark colors mostly, I would stay away from any of the lighter colored bags. I have found that the lighter colors are more prone to color transfer from your clothing (especially jeans!). I know it may sound drab, but I would strongly suggest the black if you want to use this as an everyday or work bag. My black Coffer has no signs of wear whatsoever and I use it as my everyday/work bag. I love my black coffer!! :love:

I think you've converted me!!! :smile: