PC300085.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 345
  • PC300086.JPG
    PC300086.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 342
  • PC300087.JPG
    PC300087.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 344
Too cute. I love the colors on your rabbit. My rabbit loves to lay with his legs spread out. My kids call it his happy sleep. This is when he just loves to have his face and ears petted. I never knew rabbits could be such great pets until we bought one last year.

both of mine does that too..it seems like they got ran over by a car :P

Too cute. I love the colors on your rabbit. My rabbit loves to lay with his legs spread out. My kids call it his happy sleep. This is when he just loves to have his face and ears petted. I never knew rabbits could be such great pets until we bought one last year.

u know..when i first got both of them i liked to annoy them when they were just falling asleep..they'd get mad and kick their feet real hard on the carpet... :sweatdrop::lol:

Just the annoying chick in me but I wanna bug 'em when they look so relaxed... lmao....i do the same to my SO :lol: but your rabbit''s so cute!

do u have pics of ur rabbit to share too?? :yes:

I LOVE seeing the pics of the bunnies on here! I had bunnies growing up because my parents don't like cats and didn't want a dog, so I think they are the best pets! I'd kill to have one now but my apartment doesn't allow them. So I live vicariously through other people :smile: