My New Love...

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
For Christmas this year I received a couple of bags that I wasn't in love with so I returned them for a store credit. I got $850....shopping spree with my PCE!!! :yahoo: Well I love the Leigh Legacy bag but I would have never of got it because it is $658 regular price. I figured I had to spend the money on something so why not get something I was absolutely in love with. So I ended up getting a black Leigh Legacy bag, pnik heart breast cancer charm, khaki/white legacy wallet and raspberry lurex keyfob and still had about $100 left! So since I love the bag so much I ordered the Leigh in gardenia and she will be arriving Wednesday. Once I get her I will be posting pics of the twins. But her is my love alone for right now :smile:

BlackLeigh.jpg

InsideBlackLeigh.jpg

KhakiWalletandHeartCharm.jpg

For Christmas this year I received a couple of bags that I wasn't in love with so I returned them for a store credit. I got $850....shopping spree with my PCE!!! :yahoo: Well I love the Leigh Legacy bag but I would have never of got it because it is $658 regular price. I figured I had to spend the money on something so why not get something I was absolutely in love with. So I ended up getting a black Leigh Legacy bag, pnik heart breast cancer charm, khaki/white legacy wallet and raspberry lurex keyfob and still had about $100 left! So since I love the bag so much I ordered the Leigh in gardenia and she will be arriving Wednesday. Once I get her I will be posting pics of the twins. But her is my love alone for right now :smile:

BlackLeigh.jpg

InsideBlackLeigh.jpg

KhakiWalletandHeartCharm.jpg

Congratulations! I also have this bag and I :love: it!