Chanel Eyeshadow

GoldenAnkh

Lovin' Toki
Feb 27, 2007
Hi, I am new to this part of the forum, but not the forum in general. (I ama regular in the Tokidoki section)...

I just became obsessed with Chanel Eyeshadow. I want to stop after work at my local Lord & Taylor and get some more, but I can't decide what to get!

I currently have the following:

4 Fleurs de Chanel Yeux-Eyes - the four pastel flowers quad limited edition
Les quatre ombres de Chanel in Nymphea and Radiant Gems
Ombre Essentielle in Bambou, Lagoon and Lavande

I also have some of the liquid shadows in Ocean, Cascade and Glacier, but my current obsession is the powder wet/dry shadows. I think I would like to get more quads, but I am wondering if there are any certain ones I should get first? Garden Party looks interesting but...

any thoughts?

Depends on your coloring. My first quad was spices. It was recommended for me since I have blue eyes and the colors make them pop. I also have garden party, which is a little more difficult for me to wear, but I still like it.

Depends on your coloring. My first quad was spices. It was recommended for me since I have blue eyes and the colors make them pop. I also have garden party, which is a little more difficult for me to wear, but I still like it.

I usually look best in warm tones and not cool, although I can pull of the blue Lagoon shade. Thanks for the comments, because I think I will have my SA give me suggestions for some shades. They are amazingly nice and non-pushy at this Chanel counter!

I have the quad in spices and I just bought the liquid eyeshadow in a beige color. They didn't have fountain, and I can't remember the name right now. I bought it yesterday.

I got a couple of nice golden/brown eyeshadows recently, but I don't know the name of the shades and theyre downstairs so I'm too lazy to get them and check, but judging from the Chanel website they must be Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow. They're nice, as far as I can remember ( :P ), I kind of bought them and forgot about them so it's been a while since I've used them. But I love the packaging :P
The 4 Fleurs de Chanel looks really cute :flowers: