my new addition - greige city \(^_^)/

miss_Tina

Oct 11, 2007
So, I was hoping to get my greige city before christmas, but that didn't happen. Came today at work, and I knew it was comming.. since I have been stalking the tracking info for the past week. ~lol~

I remember when greige first came out. I had always loved the color, but was skeptical about getting a light colored bag. Boy, am I glad I got this color.. it's beautiful in person, and the color is quite hard to catch... it's a lovely neutural tone, perfect with any color.

Well... no more typing, here are some profile shots.. ^.<

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

WOW... Greige was one of the first colours I remember seeing after discovering Balenciaga.

I have always loved it - but like you, I was scared of getting a lighter colour!

Absolutely gorgeous bag... congrats!

So, I was hoping to get my greige city before christmas, but that didn't happen. Came today at work, and I knew it was comming.. since I have been stalking the tracking info for the past week. ~lol~

I remember when greige first came out. I had always loved the color, but was skeptical about getting a light colored bag. Boy, am I glad I got this color.. it's beautiful in person, and the color is quite hard to catch... it's a lovely neutural tone, perfect with any color.

Well... no more typing, here are some profile shots.. ^.<

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Miss, PERFECT CHOICE!!! I have the same bag and it's my frist Bbag ever!! Also my favorite too among all in my collection :wlae::yahoo: