OK, I finally got the GHD and used it for the 1st time!!!

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
This thing is magical!!!! My hair was straight, shiny, looked healthy, didn't look fried (like it did w/the CHI)....and it worked so fast....I LOVE IT....honestly, how could I have waited this long....yes I know it's $200, but its SOOOOOOOOOO worth it...I got the pink one, it's so cute

My hair has never looked so good and healthy when its straight....I want to learn how to use it as a curler.....I have very curly hair but sometimes I want soft curls or waves.....

YAY FOR GHD!!!!!!! Thank you all for your reviews about it.....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Aren't they wonderful? :yahoo:I totally miss mine, it's honestly GHD is the best one around. I'm using a cheap flat iron, until I can afford a new ghd. I can really see the difference. My hair is not as smooth or heathy looking. And the split ends were almost instant.

Anyone here used the T3 before? I can't decide if I should get the T3 or ghd! The girl I talked to at Sephora was no help whatsoever, so I'm going to go back tomorrow and speak to a different SA and see if someone else can give me more insight! I just don't want to do too much damage to my hair but I want a REALLY good flat iron and these two seem to be the best.

Anyone here used the T3 before? I can't decide if I should get the T3 or ghd! The girl I talked to at Sephora was no help whatsoever, so I'm going to go back tomorrow and speak to a different SA and see if someone else can give me more insight! I just don't want to do too much damage to my hair but I want a REALLY good flat iron and these two seem to be the best.

definately the GHD hands down!! the T3 flatirons dosen't measure up to the GHD in my opinion and this is coming from a girl who has both..