YAY!!! I got my medium pink heritage tote!!!

I got my heritage pink medium tote yay!!!:woohoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo:I love this bag so much! Just wanted to share the size with you all.

Did you get express shipping? And for the love of Pete, WHAT ARE THE REAL MEASUREMENTS FOR THIS BAG ?!?!? It's bigger than what I thought and I'm hoping it's not going to be too big for me...I'm wondering if I should have gotten the small :confused1:

I did use express shipping. the measurements are W:14 inches L: 11 inches H: 4 inches. I measured the width and the length from seam to seam. I hope this helps. :tup:

It does however boo on customer service. They said that it was supposed to be 10.5x10x3. The question was supposed to be the small tote. I wonder if that is what the small's measurements are. Crap. I'm afraid this is going to be too big :sad: I'm not petite but I didn't want too big of a tote and it would have been nice to be able to get the least expensive size if it were a good size for me. Crap.

It does however boo on customer service. They said that it was supposed to be 10.5x10x3. The question was supposed to be the small tote. I wonder if that is what the small's measurements are. Crap. I'm afraid this is going to be too big :sad: I'm not petite but I didn't want too big of a tote and it would have been nice to be able to get the least expensive size if it were a good size for me. Crap.

Oh I know that totally is poor customer service. I am a big tote kind of girl even though I am petite, I really hope it works out for you. I don't know if i measured it correctly though because I did it from seam to seam, and I don't know how Coach measures it.