Best for undereye circles/bags?

Cucumbers don't work. That's like a myth of some sort. And to answer your question, I have no idea. I will report back to this thread after a night of cramming to collect answers.

I'm not too sure, but once in HS our cheerleading captain said she used Preperation H for the puffy bags under her eyes when she stayed out late...?..That's something the beauty pageant contestants use all over their thighs in saran wrap to prevent water retention or bloating..(?) Don't quote me though..I also remember before I took some professional portraits for my wedding, the photographer said not to drink water the night before bedtime to prevent bags and sagging/bloating in our faces.

Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Cream is meant for puffiness, however I am not sure how well it works. I've tried millions of eye creams, and they only thing they ever do is moisturize. I would say go to Sephora and explain to them what you are looking for and ask for a bunch of samples of different kinds to try.

I would also recommend going to Target or someplace and getting one of those gel-filled eye masks, that look almost like a sleep mask. You put them in the fridge, and the cold might help for that.

Another idea that I have tried and worked for me when I had an inflamed eyelid (a stye, don't ask it was awful lol), I heated some water, and took black tea bags, warmed them in the water (do not put the boiling water on your eye lol let it cool a bit) and put the warm teabags on my eyes. Tea is supposed to have anti-inflammatory properties.

Good luck and let us know if anything actually works because I'd love to know about eye creams that work myself.

I'm not too sure, but once in HS our cheerleading captain said she used Preperation H for the puffy bags under her eyes when she stayed out late...?..That's something the beauty pageant contestants use all over their thighs in saran wrap to prevent water retention or bloating..(?) Don't quote me though..I also remember before I took some professional portraits for my wedding, the photographer said not to drink water the night before bedtime to prevent bags and sagging/bloating in our faces.

i've read about that.. apparently it's dangerous, and of course not what it was intended for. it constricts blood vessels.. i think it can burst [SIZE=-1]capillaries. so i wouldn't try that one :smile: i drink a lot of water and sleep.. i don't know what my problem is![/SIZE]

Definitely try the tea bags. Let them stay on your eyes for 10-15 minutes. I have bags under my eyes too, and this makes them go down at least for a few hours if not the whole day :smile:

Definitely try the tea bags. Let them stay on your eyes for 10-15 minutes. I have bags under my eyes too, and this makes them go down at least for a few hours if not the whole day :smile:

when i got my last facial, the aethestician told me to brew weak tea and freeze it in ice cube trays, then cover in a paper towel and let rest on your eyes. in addition, to hide mine, i swear by yellow concealer. it hides them and gives u an instant pick me up.:tup:

I read or heard somewhere that the Olay eye Dermapods work well; gentle (very gentle) massage apparently reduces puffiness. I haven't tried them, but I am thinking about it.