Macy's Gift Card for LV?

I think that you should be able to use the Macy's gift card at the LV counter. What are you planning to purchase?? Have fun selecting your new LV item and please post photos of your new goodie.

Thanks... I'm not sure what I want to get yet, but I have points on my credit card that I can use for a gift cards and I was thinking I can use the points to get a gift card to macy's and get an LV!

A few years ago, I was able to use my NM reward points for a gift card and used the gift card towards an LV purchase at NM. Sounds like you should definitely be able to do the same thing at Macy's. Just to be on the safe side, I'd double check on this with the LV boutique at Macy's.

A few years ago, I was able to use my NM reward points for a gift card and used the gift card towards an LV purchase at NM. Sounds like you should definitely be able to do the same thing at Macy's. Just to be on the safe side, I'd double check on this with the LV boutique at Macy's.

I'll double check and let you all know.. Thanks for your help

which macy's have lv store?

a couple on the east coast and some in the central US. macy*s herald square (one of the ones on the east coast) is the only one i can remember at the moment

sosti - and just to echo baglady, yes you can use the gift cards on LV. however the gift cards have to be present, they dont take charge orders with gift cards

I just returned an item I got as a gift to Macy's and got a gift card b/c there was no receipt... I want to use it for a purchase towards an LV item like Sosti but is that true that you can't do a charge-send and call in the gift card? That doesn't really make any sense??

I just returned an item I got as a gift to Macy's and got a gift card b/c there was no receipt... I want to use it for a purchase towards an LV item like Sosti but is that true that you can't do a charge-send and call in the gift card? That doesn't really make any sense??

you CAN'T do a charge-send with the gift card. the register REQUIRES that the gift card be scanned at time of purchase and will not accept a keyed gift card number. you can call any macy*s and ask them if they accept gift cards with charge-sends. or you can call the LV boutique in the selected macy*s and confirm this with them