Bought the last Mirage Speedy!!!!!

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Hi everyone,
I just had the best Christmas ever by purchasing my first LV bag. :yahoo: I am so excited to join your exclusive LV club.

After reading the forums and learning/researching all the bags, I fell in love with the the LE Mirage Speedy in Bordeaux. Unfortunately, I discovered that it was sold out EVERYWHERE!!! There were only two left last week in NY-Soho and St. Thomas. Soho told me that it was being held for another customer. I called St. Thomas and they had one left and it was my favorite color - bordeaux! I love the patent merlot colored handles and bordeaux microsuede interior - makes me want to drink wine. I gave them my CC card and two days later I received my FIRST LV PURCHASE!!!! The LV reps were wonderful and they invited me to come to St. Thomas for a vacation to show off my bag and to celebrate my first LV purchase with a glass of champagne. Nice touch!

I will try to attach a few pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 169
Wow, the Mirage Speedy is your 1st LV?? :nuts:

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you .... she is absolutely stunning.

I would LOVE to own that beauty.

Congrats!!

Since I am 37 and I haven't treated myself to a LV yet, I decided to "GO BIG OR GO HOME". Plus I just got a big sales bonus at work.

It was exactly what I was looking for.....classic LV with the speedy style in the mono, but unique and special with the Mirage pattern and patent handles. I could just squeal I am so excited!!!! I can't believe that I found it. I am still dealing with sticker shock though $2,000 with tax.

Thank you everyone for your posts. It helped me decide. But now I am already looking for my next bag......:rolleyes:

Since I am 37 and I haven't treated myself to a LV yet, I decided to "GO BIG OR GO HOME". Plus I just got a big sales bonus at work.

It was exactly what I was looking for.....classic LV with the speedy style in the mono, but unique and special with the Mirage pattern and patent handles. I could just squeal I am so excited!!!! I can't believe that I found it. I am still dealing with sticker shock though $2,000 with tax.

Thank you everyone for your posts. It helped me decide. But now I am already looking for my next bag......:rolleyes:

good for you!!!!! :yahoo: congrats on your first and very special LV. i have a mirage speedy in noir and it is oh so lovely. hope to see you posting more LV purchases in the future ;)