Is anyone up for a trip/meet at Round Rock or San Marcos this weekend?

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
I'm going to call tomorrow to see what Legacy and Bleeker items they have in stock...does anyone want to try to meet up for lunch or something if I go?

Maybe if I move back to MD we can meet up sometime. I wish we could do a nationwide meet.
If you move back, let me know!!!! :yes: Can you imagine the DAMAGE that would occur at the outlets if we had a nationwide meet????!!!!!!!! They would have to close off the store to tPF ONLY!!!!! Oh how cool that would be!!! :P

I would love to - but I'm stuck in Nebraska. My mom lives in Dallas, though, so next time I come down (hopefully around Easter) if you're still living there, I'll PM you to see if you're up for a double-day - San Marcos AND Round Rock!!

I would recommend going to the San Marcos outlet--they have a much larger selection than Round Rock and often get lots of boutique transfers...

PM me when you know more about your schedule. I'm going to be traveling some this weekend but might be able to make lunch on Saturday.

I'd recommend getting to the outlet when it opens...you'll have the best shot at the best goodies!

I would recommend going to the San Marcos outlet--they have a much larger selection than Round Rock and often get lots of boutique transfers...

PM me when you know more about your schedule. I'm going to be traveling some this weekend but might be able to make lunch on Saturday.

I'd recommend getting to the outlet when it opens...you'll have the best shot at the best goodies!

last couple times I went to the outlet I got there before they opened and stalked outside for like 10 minutes waiting, LOL! They probably thought I was insane :nuts: