any pics of the khaki carly w/brown trim??

This is the large khaki/chocolate. She's beautiful, but unfortunately going back tomorrow because she's just too heavy for me :sad:

I don't know why the website says it's patent trim, because it isn't :shrugs:

attachment.php

Attachments

• largekhakichoccarly.jpg
    largekhakichoccarly.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 181
That's so weird... I got this in the boutique about 2 1/2 weeks ago, but didn't open it up til Christmas morning. The display wasn't patent either. Maybe they have a slim version with the patent?

Thanks, isn't it? :love: I did get it on PCE. I hate returning it, but my bum shoulder can't handle the weight. Plus I could use the extra $$ back since I've been spending too much on the '06 legacy lately :lol:

YES!!! :drool: But you don't want to have your shoulder hurting :tdown: And I hear you on the 06' Legacy, been there done that!!! :P Did you try the medium Carly at all? :shrugs:

YES!!! :drool: But you don't want to have your shoulder hurting :tdown: And I hear you on the 06' Legacy, been there done that!!! :P Did you try the medium Carly at all? :shrugs:

Yeah I even tried getting used to it on my right shoulder, but that didn't work lol. I did originally get the medium, but the drop was too short for my liking. I guess if they ever make the slim with regular leather that would be my best bet. It seems like Carly & I were just not meant to be together :lol:

Yeah I even tried getting used to it on my right shoulder, but that didn't work lol. I did originally get the medium, but the drop was too short for my liking. I guess if they ever make the slim with regular leather that would be my best bet. It seems like Carly & I were just not meant to be together :lol:

aww that's too bad... Carly and I had a rough start as well, as in it took me months and many carlys to get one I kept. :P Now I absolutely adore her!!! It is more important to have a bag you love and one that does not hurt you. :tup: I agree the new slim with the patent is odd. it slips right off. Anyway, sounds like you have some beautiful new legacy stuff, so congrats and enjoy!!! ;)