OMG!!!!! Santa Came back!!!!! (photos)

Which one should I keep???

• Red Epi Madeleine PM

• Pomme Vernis Rosewood

Results are only viewable after voting.
i think you should keep the Madeleine because:
1. it's a ridiculously sexy and classy bag (not that the Rosewood isn't a gorgeous bag)
2. it's the bag that you've been wanting for quite some time. regardless of whether or not you keep the Rosewood or not, chances are you're probably still gonna have that yearning feeling for the Madeleine.
and 3. that factor of less maintenance.

i guess the real question is which one are YOU leaning more towards and which one do you see yourself using more?

best of luck contemplating! =)

i think both are great bags (i always believe that you can't go wrong with red! :biggrin:). but i voted for the Rosewood...though i'm biased..i am a patent leather freak, so i like the shiny stuff :smile:

If it were me, I would keep the EPI! I have been eyeing the bag for months now and love it! I think the EPI is so classy and will be just as classy and in style 5 years from now! I have read your posts over the last couple months and you and I both have been drooling over the EPI, you have it, you must keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the rosewood as well! but the epi is also gorgious and has two plusses: 1.no vachetta
2.. the material is more durable IMO
You can't go wrong either way though....

It depends the Epi looks bigger. If all your stuff fits in the Rosewood I would keep that, I love the LV's and the cheery color of the red. The Epi is a more low key bag. It doesnt scream LV. Good Luck, I love your pup!