Chanel 5076H Mother Of Pearl Sunglasses Question

KingOfKings

Dec 26, 2007
I really want to know this amazing side of the sunglasses but I can't find good video clips of people wearing them,
Im considering buying the black ones for $250 but I need a example view of the Logo sides.

86fbk92.jpg

I am 16 and Straight as hell!!!!
Authentic Only!!!!:boxing:

I have these in black and Sonia is right, the color doesn't change much. They're a wonderful pair of sunglasses, pretty much flattering on everyone. I've had mine for almost a couple of years and constantly get compliments on them.

I had these in the tortoise shell - and they always fogged up on my face. I loved them, but sold them about 6 months after buying them on ebay :s - they were always fogging - I felt like I needed windshield wipers! :lol:

I have a pair of the black ones with the mother of pearl CC logos. They don't really change color at all. I have shoulder length hair with side swept bangs if that helps give you a better picture. Chanel makes great sun glasses, I definitely see a difference in the quality of the lenses between my Chanel and Guccis.

I have these in both black with black lenses and tortoise with brown lenses. For whatever reason, the pearl CCs on the tortoise pair are a little darker & grayer -- which I actually really like. I think each pair is different.