If anyone comes across the Chloe Elvire hobo at Saks, please let me know!

Angela H

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I was thisclose to getting it last night, and then it sold out before I could check out. any color would be fine. Here's the pic from Saks:

0459485595448_275x275.jpg

I don't know where you live, but the Saks stores will be having their additional 50% off the marked down price sale tomorrow morning from 8 am to noon. Ater that, they will be additional 40% off. I also saw this bag at NM at Tyson's Corner, VA yesterday on the sale table. Starting tomorrow, they will be having an additional 25% off their sale items.

I live in Bethesda! I don't know if I'll be able to get over to Tyson's. Maybe I'll call and see if they would ship it to me. Thanks so much!

I don't know where you live, but the Saks stores will be having their additional 50% off the marked down price sale tomorrow morning from 8 am to noon. Ater that, they will be additional 40% off. I also saw this bag at NM at Tyson's Corner, VA yesterday on the sale table. Starting tomorrow, they will be having an additional 25% off their sale items.

If you still have the item number from saks.com, can call the 1-800 number for saks.com. SA there will be able to check the entire saks system there. If it is still in the stores, it can be shipped from the store to you. I have order items that are out of stock on saks.com but still available in stores that way. Good luck.

I was thisclose to getting it last night, and then it sold out before I could check out. any color would be fine. Here's the pic from Saks:

0459485595448_275x275.jpg
I'm pretty sure I saw this bag (or something very much like it) in the www.net-a-porter.com sale. I'm not sure if the US and UK site have the same items in the sale, but this one was on the UK site in the sale section ( Chloe / shoulder bags ). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - I know what's it's like when there's a bag you just HAVE to own:drool: and it keeps eluding you:cursing:! Things like that can keep a girl awake at night ( or is that just me :shame:?)

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I did livechat with Saks this morning and they told me that NY, Dallas, and Greenwich had it in stock. Greenwich couldn't find it, and NY and Dallas aren't answering their phones :sad:

I think I'll try NM next...

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I did livechat with Saks this morning and they told me that NY, Dallas, and Greenwich had it in stock. Greenwich couldn't find it, and NY and Dallas aren't answering their phones :sad:

I think I'll try NM next...

Angela, I just had another look at www.net-a-porter.com and the bag on there is described as 'Elvire Small Hobo Bag'. It's been reduced from £651 to £455. You really should check it out:yes: - I'm sure it is the same bag as depicted in your original posting !

I just checked, and I can't find it. Maybe it's because I'm on the US website? Or maybe I'm just blind?

Thanks for letting me know!
Angela

Angela, I just had another look at www.net-a-porter.com and the bag on there is described as 'Elvire Small Hobo Bag'. It's been reduced from £651 to £455. You really should check it out:yes: - I'm sure it is the same bag as depicted in your original posting !

That's awesome! Which Nordstrom's were you at? I just called the Arden Fair Nordstroms, but they don't have it, and they need the UPC code in order to do a search

Thanks,
Angela

Canoga Park, CA. I was there again about two hours ago and they had a metallic gold one. If they are not able to help you call Mary @ towson Nordies she will look for one for you 410-296-2111:smile:

Bluefly has the bag for just over $1,000--only discounted about $300, but it is there......not the deal Saks had. Also, keep checking the Saks web site for returns.