Picotin, Garden Party, VF, Lindy..please..thoughts for...a Diaper Bag!!!

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Hi (again:flowers:), everyone~! I have been SOOO CRAZY shopping Hermes nowadays..(even crazier than normally I am..almost living at Hermes:P & talking my SA nearly everyday:lol:)

My SA & I (MAN!!! My SA is really outrageously GOOD!!!:heart:) could make easy decisions on everything with some of my DH's advice. But none of us could make a decision on ONE thing...DIAPER BAG!

I know some of members here use VF for a diaper bag. VF looks so chic and convinient for a diaper bag. But my SA also recommend Lindy in bigger size (34cm?) or Garden Party...and also picotin in MM or GM.

All of these choices sound good to me! I need some advice a big time:sweatdrop:! I really have no idea which I prefer...all of them look & sound good..:upsidedown:

Would you please help me? Thanks!:love:

aspenmartial, OK, I have to ask! Is there a big sibling on the way for your adorable daughter (advance apologies if I am mistaken...)

If for you, a matte croc Lindy!!! :yahoo:

congrats my dear! what about a special designed bag for you ? name her after the newborn. truly special that is what i would do and darling congrats and all the best to you and your loved ones :heart:

I like that!! :tup::lol:

Congratulations!! Which bag do you prefer? or you like all?
^^I like that, too :drinkup::woot:
Too bad I can't help you with the kinds stuff (I am positive your great SA will be at help!), but I am so happy for you, aspenmartial on this special ocassion :heart:
I have been SOOO CRAZY shopping Hermes nowadays..(even crazier than normally I am..almost living at Hermes:P & talking my SA nearly everyday:lol:)

My SA & I (MAN!!! My SA is really outrageously GOOD!!!:heart:) could make easy decisions on everything with some of my DH's advice. But none of us could make a decision on ONE thing...DIAPER BAG!

Aspen, this exciting news! Personally, I would want something that my DH would carry on occasion so, perhaps a matte croc lindy would be suitable? I must say that Pazt's Victoria had me at "hello" especially with the color and all of the little pouches she located!

Best wishes & congratulations to you & your dear family!

Thank you so much~!:love: You guys are just wonderful & sweet!:flowers:

Kkkkk...hehehee..actually I thought about croc. Lindy...heehehe...it is very tempting, but my DH would literally faint if I put diapers, milk & juice bottles (there is a chance bottles might leak/spill:wtf:), baby shoes, clothes to wipe the baby..etc. into $21000 bag...:sweatdrop::upsidedown: