Bambinone question!

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I wish lesportsac would list it but.. sadly.. :sad:

I was wondering how long the straps are on the Bambinone? the longest it can go.. from on side of the bag to the other. ^^;

I'm totally interested in this bag! I've been needing a crossbody bag for awhile ^^;

Also! The Ciao Ciao! ^^;

TIA:heart:

I just measured my bambinone. Including the metal rings that join the strap to the bag, the strap is 48 inches pulled out all the way. It's a cute little bag. I don't use mine as a crossbody though, I keep the strap short and use it as a shoulder bag.

Does anyone else have a problem keeping the strap tight on the Bambinone?? I wear mine as a shoulder bag, but as soon as I put it on, it slowly starts to slide down...its like it has a mind of its own??

Any hints how to keep this bag "still"??

Does anyone else have a problem keeping the strap tight on the Bambinone?? I wear mine as a shoulder bag, but as soon as I put it on, it slowly starts to slide down...its like it has a mind of its own??

Any hints how to keep this bag "still"??
OMG! I was just thinking about the same question today about my campeggio. I adjusted the strap to the perfect length and a minute later it starts to slide!!

about the strap slipping, I read somewhere on this thread that you could put a clip in place so it won't slip. I use a hair pin to hold it still. It really works.