Annie`s are in the sales !!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
Hi , Previewed the sales today and really disappointed at whats in them for me , but the annies are in the sale !!!

Merry christmas everyone and hope you get what you want in the sales:smile:

Hi , Previewed the sales today and really disappointed at whats in them for me , but the annies are in the sale !!!

Merry christmas everyone and hope you get what you want in the sales:smile:

Hey Tara - how did you get to preview the sale?! Do you know how much the Annies were reduced by?

Hi Alycat,

They have annies at the biecester outlet and they post as well i was there last week.:yes:

Are they posting during the sale?? I had heard they were'nt taking fone orders,hope thats not the case,but I think you could have something put by and they will post it after?? Or if you pay over the fone will they hold for a bit then send?? Hope you get what your after!!! I could always pop over to Cheshire Oaks,buy it and then you can transfer the money and postage and I can send it on special delivery if they are'nt posting or holding for a bit???xxx

Evening ladies! Hope you've all had a fab day.
Just popped by to check on any new Christmas gifts or sale purchases. I'd forgotton about my Annie obsession from this morning.Hic Hic...:shame:

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to both evimarie and chaz.:flowers:

I was actually thinking about going to Bicester on the 27th, this kind of confirms it as a good idea (or maybe not for the credit card!!)
And chaz, what a sweet offer, that's really kind of you. If I have no joy at Bicester, I might well ask you to keep your eyes peeled, but definately only if you're heading that way.

Anyway, thanks again girls. Just off for a top-up. Cheers, and Happy Christmas once more!