Morning After Mini- color conundrum

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
Help me decide-- Rebecca M. MAM in Eggplant or Elephant? I prefer silver hardware but Eggplant is more striking--- or should I grit my teeth & see what turns up after Xmas?:nuts:

gung...i am SO serious about that!!! i was running around the house (in sweats, no make up) and an old t-shirt with three RM bags hanging off of my limbs trying to make a decision!!!! i went with your advice about the MAM being classic, etc...and i'm just glad that i don't look like a handbag tree anymore...
*sigh*

Yep!

Thats a pretty good price! Just a little bit more than RM sample sale prices and I dont even think they had the eggplant at the SS. Go for it, and post pics, please!

Definitely the eggplant! I don't like the feel of the leather on the elephant bags by RM -- it's much tougher than the other colors for some reason. It's a really nice color though. But with eggplant you get the softer feeling leather AND a gorgeous striking color.

So that's my vote!

I purchased the Eggplant MAM from Velvet Maven myself but I returned it. It was much more brown than I had anticipated and the leather was much stiffer than my other MAM. HTH.