Sale - patent paddies @ Nordy's Seattle

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I received the following email from Peggy @ Seattle, Nordys -
206-628-1253 (phone)

Here are a few pictures of the Chloe' patent Heloise and patent Paddington on sale... I took a group shot because of limited time!!
It's marked 40% off due to competitive pricing...

Attachments

• MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 194
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 136
  • MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 125
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 134
  • MVC-019S.JPG
    MVC-019S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 147
I know, when I opened the e-mail on my laptop downstairs, I immediately ran upstairs to my office, opened the e-mail again and called Peggy, it was more than I could resist.....DH was downstairs unaware.....LOL

I know, when I opened the e-mail on my laptop downstairs, I immediately ran upstairs to my office, opened the e-mail again and called Peggy, it was more than I could resist.....DH was downstairs unaware.....LOL

Sweating I know that scene all too well, ususally I'm shaking as I punch in the number. If I didn't have that Epice Bay coming I'd be all over that patent red Heloise.:heart:

I think it's a black Patent Audra? 2manybags?

Starbuxxx yes I know, it stinks. I have to cover my eyes and pray to Jesus (and I'm not being sarcastic).........

^It is useless acshih. No avoiding this temptation. I can't stop staring. I was at the movies but the first thing I did when I came home was fire up the laptop. My hand reaches out to paw the screen. "GIVE ME THAT RED HELOISE NOW" The devil is taking the form of this purse. BOTH ARE RED!!!Maybe I need to start a purse addict's rehab clinic and serve you all a lot of wine to get your mind off of Chloe bags. (I'll make it someplace nice like Bal Harbour. Close to the ocean and shop.....never mind....) And with the profits I can buy all the bags I want! What do you say?