How and Why?

artdi

Dec 13, 2007
I am a newbie here... Out of curiosity- Why would someone put a brand new '08 Bbag on ebay, with a buy-it-now price that's barely over what it would cost at retail? It looks auth, but I'm certainly no expert-
-artdi:flowers:

Or maybe they don't want their SA to lose the commission if they return the bag or maybe they bought at BalNY which doesn't offer refunds and only 2 exchanges per lifetime....

I know I have sold a few things that I bought and then you decide you dont really love it but you cant return. Especially Bbags that you like but then you see another color or model that you like more etc and say too much time has passed for the exchange period etc. Like Bal NYC has such rigid policies so sometimes you get stuck with your purchases.

I know I have sold a few things that I bought and then you decide you dont really love it but you cant return. Especially Bbags that you like but then you see another color or model that you like more etc and say too much time has passed for the exchange period etc. Like Bal NYC has such rigid policies so sometimes you get stuck with your purchases.

This certainly makes sense.