Thanks to cxyvr i just ordered a pair of cl's

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
Thanks cxyvr for pm'in me and letting me know that barneys has the tortoise peanut wedges on sale. I just placed my order and they will **** out tomorrow. I'll post pics when i get them.

I got them for 375!!!!!!!!! yay!!! i'm on cloud nine:yahoo:

So if anybody else wants them call barneys before they fly off the shelves.

I am happy for you but curious what size. I called up there yesterday and the girl told me she had located it and then 30 later said she did not. I will be peeved if I was lied too. I am a 38, BTW. And as slow as Barneys orders have been going, you may want your shoes to shi_ out of there. That CRACKED me up!!

oh no that totally sucks but no u werent lied to because i orderd a 41. U should maybe try again call ginni at the chicago location cxyvr recommends here. lol i hope they dont take long sending them out (notice how i used sending instead of the other word) lol

oh no that totally sucks but no u werent lied to because i orderd a 41. U should maybe try again call ginni at the chicago location cxyvr recommends here. lol i hope they dont take long sending them out (notice how i used sending instead of the other word) lol
That was priceless! I am suffering from a sinus and ear infection! I needed a laugh!!!
Well, on a good note. I got the leopard peanut wedges!! Not on sale,:crybaby::crybaby: but they just popped up in my size and a forum buddy let me know. They shipped from NM yesterday and were at my door tonight!!!:yahoo: I really like them I have 2 pair now, patent and these and they are so comfy. I hope they come out soon with some spring colors.:tup: