NM didn't buy Vert Thym!

I saw a VT First at NM in Atlanta less than a week ago. Their renovation is completing early and they have started to carry Balenciaga for the first time, ahead of schedule.

They only had a few bags so far, but I saw the VT, a few magentas and BG, a Sahara city with GSH, and a couple of bags (probably returns) from past seasons.

They definitely bought the first, I saw it there. Maybe they have not recieved the city yet?? Can't imagine them not buying the city.:shrugs:

gwen, call Lisa Hamlin @ NM Troy MI.....248 635-8442, her cell number. Lisa is one of the best at NM. She will find what you're looking for, happily too. Goood luck.

They definitely bought the first, I saw it there. Maybe they have not recieved the city yet?? Can't imagine them not buying the city.:shrugs:

gwen, call Lisa Hamlin @ NM Troy MI.....248 635-8442, her cell number. Lisa is one of the best at NM. She will find what you're looking for, happily too. Goood luck.

Thanks to everybody who responded to this thread! I have a credit on my NM card and really want to buy my VT rh city there. I will call Lisa. :smile: