Pics of My Current Collection

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Well...I said I was going to do this ages ago....but I've decided to snap some now. I think the collection will be changing soon....not 100% sure, but it's a strong possibility :smile:

I plopped them all on the table...

100_0195.jpg

Black City F/W 2007 (my personal favorite that I don't think I'd ever sell!)

100_0196.jpg

Violet Twiggy F/W 2007 (I find myself always grabbing for this one!)

100_0197.jpg

Aquamarine City S/S 2007

100_0198.jpg

Juane Twiggy F/W 2007

100_0199.jpg

Magenta Twiggy S/S 2005

100_0200.jpg

Bubblegum Twiggy S/S 2005

100_0201.jpg

Rouge VIF Twiggy F/W 2006 (I think!)!

100_0202.jpg

More coming....

The bad thing about taking collection pictures is that you realize you really like some that you haven't seen in months *SIGH* Just when I thought I was all ready to liquidate I find myself wondering if I was crazy LOL

Thanks all! Yea....I think I started in the summer LOL The thing is I sold off my LV collection to fund this....so it wasn't all out of pocket!

Yes, I desperately need green!

The thing is....out of all the bags in the collection the one I reach for the most is the black city, followed by violet, then aqua

I've used BG '05 once, BG '08 never, magenta a couple times, juane maybe 3x, sky blue never, and the Rouge VIF a couple times. SO that is why I keep thinking it's time to switch it up a little.

Maybe the darker colors are more 'me'...I don't have to worry about the handles darkening, etc. Shoot...I've worn the violet TONS of times and not even a single scuff on the corner!

Maybe the darker colors are more 'me'...I don't have to worry about the handles darkening, etc.

Maybe it's because you've only had the lighter bags in winter months? If that's not the case you should let go of the ones you really don't think you'll ever use to make way for that Vert Gazon twiggy!

I LOVE that magenta BTW!

Thanks all! Yea....I think I started in the summer LOL The thing is I sold off my LV collection to fund this....so it wasn't all out of pocket!

Yes, I desperately need green!

The thing is....out of all the bags in the collection the one I reach for the most is the black city, followed by violet, then aqua

I've used BG '05 once, BG '08 never, magenta a couple times, juane maybe 3x, sky blue never, and the Rouge VIF a couple times. SO that is why I keep thinking it's time to switch it up a little.

Maybe the darker colors are more 'me'...I don't have to worry about the handles darkening, etc. Shoot...I've worn the violet TONS of times and not even a single scuff on the corner!

it is funny how that happens...
some colors are just so gorgeous you have to have them...
then when you get them, you don't use them as much...

i've gotta say, i absolutely LOVE your magenta twiggy...:heart::heart:
the color is to die for and the leather looks amazing...

you've got such a pretty collection...
congrats!!