MJ yellows

madie

O.G.
Jul 10, 2006
hi ladies. i've been thinking of getting a yellow bag and wondering if you can help me out. i am not too familiar with the MJ yellow calfskin shades IRL. i know want either a elise or blake. I know there was a butter, honey, marigold, and canary. are there more that i am missing?

-Can you please describe each of the colors for me as well the color/material of the interior and hardware (for authentication purposes)? If you got pics of exterior, that would be awesome!
-Also, can you list these from lightest to darkest?
-also which one(s) do you think are versatile (wardrobe friendly)?

wow, that's all i think. thank you in advance for your help!!! :tup:

d.

Lightest to darkest: Butterscotch/Butter, Acid Yellow, Chartreuse, Marigold, Canary Yellow.

MJ Blake in Marigold

088f_1.JPG

MbMJ Slyvie in Butter
ed93_1.JPG

LE Sophia in Butterscotch
ac44_1.JPG

MJ Elise in Canary Yellow
f1ad_12.JPG

MJ Zip Clutch in Canary Yellow (may differ above b/c flash was not used)
6e7c_12.JPG

MJ Zip Clutch in Chartreuse

336b_1.JPG

MbMJ Totally Turnlock Bowler
0409394897362_275x275.jpg

Have you checked the leather variations thread in the MJ reference forum? If you open the thread and use the "search thread" option for "yellow," all the yellow combinations will appear and have descriptions of interior, hardware, etc.

I think tapioca appears a bit yellow as well:

Attachments

• 9e52_12.JPG
    9e52_12.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 38
  • dsp_dsc05098.jpg
    dsp_dsc05098.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 29
I always thought my large MP was merigold, but after looking at these i think it might be canary yellow? I guess I should have paid more attention!

Anyway - I love love love the color. It goes so great with everything and can really be used year round. It's rich enough to use in the winter, but bright enough to use in the summer.

I have a marigold tessa. I love the richness of the yellow. It's not to bright or too dull looking, just a soft color. I wear it year round, it brings pop to plain outfit.

I always thought my large MP was merigold, but after looking at these i think it might be canary yellow? I guess I should have paid more attention!

Anyway - I love love love the color. It goes so great with everything and can really be used year round. It's rich enough to use in the winter, but bright enough to use in the summer.