What bag is going to Disney w/me???

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
What lovely bag should I take to Disney w/me for the Nightlife?????

Legacy shoulder bag

Ali(whisky or white)

Brown Sig. Gallery Tote

Ergo Hobo

Ergo Belted Hippie

Small Flap Hobo

Hamptons black Satin bag

I'm leaning towards not taking any of the Legacy bags b/c I don't want them to get ruined......

Help!!!!!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I took my large Chocolate Carly w/ me!!!!!!! She was GREAT!!!!! I think I would say to take something signature so you can wipe it down easily and you wont be as worried!

Hmmmm . . . . Disney means lots of walking & lots of people. So I would suggest Ergo, which was designed for just that (ergonomically engineered for comfort). Security would be my other concern, in case a pick-pocketer was wandering around.

I vote for the Ergo belted hippie. It looks really fashionable, and you won't have to try to keep up or manage a handbag. You're going to have so much going on that it will be one less thing to worry about--including pickpockets!

Ergo hippie! I think the gallery tote would be too big (not enough room to store it at your feet on some of the rides like big thunder mountain, space mountain, etc.) and i would advise against the satin bc you never know when it might start raining and youre out in the park! HAVE FUN!!!