Please show me your well loved Birkins!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I am pretty new to Hermes and my bags are still quite young. I'd love to see how your bags look as the years have past.
Please show me your well loved bags and let me know how old they are.
I'd love to hear from the ladies that wear these lovely bags with abandon and just truly enjoy them!
Anyone with a 5 year old bag? 10? more?

Here's my 10 yearold Courchevel Birkin; although I don't use it much (it's a 40cm) it's my very first Birkin, so I'm a bit sentimental about it!

Attachments

• P1010139.JPG
    P1010139.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 398
  • P1010148.JPG
    P1010148.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 289
Here's my 10 yearold Courchevel Birkin; although I don't use it much (it's a 40cm) it's my very first Birkin, so I'm a bit sentimental about it!

Thanks for posting, Duna! I'm actually very curious to see how Courchevel ages because I'm debating a pre-owned Courchevel 35cm. It's a color + size that I love, but I'm worried it's not floopy enough for me :sad:

Thanks! Yes, I want to see all types of skins and all ages (yes to vintage, S'Mom) ...and not just the floopy ones. My new clemence graphite is floopy...
I'd just like to see how the birkins age over time.
Thanks so much Duna for posting pix of yours!

Thanks for posting, Duna! I'm actually very curious to see how Courchevel ages because I'm debating a pre-owned Courchevel 35cm. It's a color + size that I love, but I'm worried it's not floopy enough for me :sad:

As you can see, it does floop a bit over time, which I love by the way; I also have a Kelly in Courchevel which is 16 years old (I don't have close up pics, only one with my other Kellys) and that also has become much softer!

The green Kelly on the right is 15 years old!

Attachments

• b (1).JPG
    b (1).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 460
As you can see, it does floop a bit over time, which I love by the way; I also have a Kelly in Courchevel which is 16 years old (I don't have close up pics, only one with my other Kellys) and that also has become much softer!

The green Kelly on the right is 15 years old!
wow! they look lovely!