Wow! I am hooked....

lisaob22

Dec 14, 2007
I have to admit, I have never understood the strong "following" for LV...but now I get it! I ordered and just received two black MC to choose from...The only problem is that I LOVE them both!! I got the Griet and the Ursula. I can only keep one of them. I like the look of the Ursula best, but I like the feel and functionality of the Griet. I carry a lot of stuff (mom of three little ones) and I think that the Griet is a little better for this, but, boy, I love the look of Ursula. I am leaning toward the Griet. I'd love to hear from anyone who has either of these....or anyone who has an opinion! Thanks!!!

oh man, that's a tough choice! 2 awesome bags, I don't blame you for not being able to choose...but I say the Griet...seems a bit more practical and much more unique since it's limited!

I have to admit, I have never understood the strong "following" for LV...but now I get it!

Isn't it just the best fun? I used to think jewellery was the most fun I'd ever have but then I met LV and like you, "got it." No turning back now! :lol: Personally I'd go for the Ursula, I just prefer the look of it, but they're both beautiful bags and whichever you choose, you're sure to be happy with it. Let us know what you decide, won't you!

I with everyone else, I vote for the Griet. It seems to suit your needs better since it's a larger bag and is a bit easier to get in and out of. The Ursula has the tis on the side as well as a partial chain strap, so with 3 kids, it might not be as good. Good luck choosing, I know it's hard.

I have to admit, I have never understood the strong "following" for LV...but now I get it! I ordered and just received two black MC to choose from...The only problem is that I LOVE them both!! I got the Griet and the Ursula. I can only keep one of them. I like the look of the Ursula best, but I like the feel and functionality of the Griet. I carry a lot of stuff (mom of three little ones) and I think that the Griet is a little better for this, but, boy, I love the look of Ursula. I am leaning toward the Griet. I'd love to hear from anyone who has either of these....or anyone who has an opinion! Thanks!!!

I was the same way!!! When I was first into designer bags, it was Prada and then a bit of Coach. I noticed that on TPF those sub-forums were much smaller than the Louis Vuitton sub-forum, and I couldn't for the life of me understand why! It was so weird..I always thought I hated LV, because i didn't like the mono canvas at all, or the color of patinad vachetta...but all it took was seeing an amarante vernis bag IRL and I was like, OMG I WANT SOME OF THAT! lol. And now, about 3 months later, I own about $5000 of LV (gulp) and I AM HOOKED. It's like a sickness, or an addiction or something, lol. LIke I see something, and I just HAVE to have it!! Poor DH. He thought he got off easy, knowing that I don't like jewelry or nice cars... :lol: he forgot about the purses. :biggrin: