Green Reissue - Spring/Summer2008 Collection

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hello Ladies...:girlsigh:

I have a question...

I have the Cruise Catalogue infront of me, and on page 3 there is a green "lama diamond quilted wallet" shown and I was wondering if there will be a reissue (or maybe even classic) in this colour,green?

I read in the other thread about the new reissue colours that there will be a green, but I wanted to know what kind of green there will be...

Does anyone have pics of the "new" green?

I would love to show u guys the pic of the green wallet, but unfor. I dont know to do that as I cannot safe pics from the chanel site. But its deff. on the Chanel Site.

I hope someone of u girls can help me...:okay:

Saskia:yes:

Here you go ladies-the llama skin wallet. That is a beautiful green shade~drool~

attachment.php

Attachments

• llama skin wallet.JPG
    llama skin wallet.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 853
I love that colour of that Wallet....

Is that the metallic green u mean?? There will be a bag coming out with THIS colour as shown above....... would be sooooooo nice!!:nuts:

Are u sure?

Hmm, the green reissue is supposed to be a dark, metallic shade of green (makes me think of forest, or hunter green). The green of the wallet is very pretty... if the reissue happened to be like that, with some gorgeous metallic iridescense, I think that would be sooo pretty! :love: