Christmas Bonus....

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
lets say you just found out you are getting a Christmas bonus...what would you jump on?

lets say in these ranges

If you got $500....

If you got $1,000....

If you got $1,500......

what about $2,000.....

lets pretend its after tax because we all know before tax you will have nothing left of those totals!

i'm using mine for my cc's. i was too good to myself all year. but if i wasn't in debt i would be sorely temped to buy myself a gm cashmere scarf...

lets say in these ranges

If you got $500.... a very small H coin purse

If you got $1,000.... a small size H wallet

If you got $1,500...... a med wallet or a belt

what about $2,000..... convince DH to give me more funds to get a KP

lets pretend its after tax because we all know before tax you will have nothing left of those totals![/QUOTE]

Guccigal, great thread! :smile:

If you got $500....Agenda

If you got $1,000....A scarf wardrobe

If you got $1,500......Bracelets

what about $2,000..... Put it towards the Bolide fund. ;)

:shame:, Me too,:shame:!! I've spent my bonus on clothing already, LOL, and it wasn't H....

However, I would love to get a new wallet, maybe a smaller one or something to carry CCs -- something like the Clarrisse, is that what it's called??.... I'd love another Massai GM. I also want a cashmere scarf, but just a real scarf, not the ones w/ the patterns that you all like so much -- I need a workhorse scarf up here in Alaska,;) -- oh, and more gloves!~
Just a few things,:smile:.

i'm using mine for my cc's. i was too good to myself all year. but if i wasn't in debt i would be sorely temped to buy myself a gm cashmere scarf...

If you got $500....
Enamel bracelet

If you got $1,000....

GM cashmere shawl

If you got $1,500......
Cashmere blanket

what about $2,000.....
Azap long wallet or Medor watch

I actually want the classic Cartier Trinity earrings. The hoops. They are $1900 so that would be my 2k purchase

$1500, I would get the Chaine d'Ancor (I always spell it wrong) necklace (i'd have to kick in another hundred I think for that)

$1000 I'd get some nice H shoes

$500 I'd get an Agenda with the matching tiny pen

If you got $500.... small leather item

If you got $1,000.... CDC bracelet

If you got $1,500...... Dogon Wallet

what about $2,000..... money fowards my bolide fund