Stock List for Cult Status 2008

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Hey all

Sorry if this has been posted before, but thought you might like to know what incoming styles and colours Cult Status have for 2008.

Prices are quite high though. Eg - the Work goes for AUD$2095

But worth it if you really want something and cant find it anywhere else!

Enjoy :heart:

Black: Weekender, City, Day, Makeup, Twiggy, Money, (S) Giant City, (S) Giant Work, (S) giant Day, (S) Giant Besace, (G) Giant City, (G) Giant Work, (G) Giant Day, (G) Giant Part-Time, (G) Giant Handle, (G) Giant Hobo, (G) Giant Besace, (G) Giant Envelope, (G) Giant Compagnon(G) Giant Slim.

Electric Blue (Bleu Electrique) : City, Twiggy, Mini Purse, Day, Makeup, Work, (G) Giant City, (G) Giant Work, (G) Giant Day, (G) Giant Part-Time, (G) Giant handle, (G) Giant Besace, (G) Giant Envelope.

Sky Blue (Azurro): Makeup, Mini Purse, Work, Day, (G) Giant Work, (G) Giant Day, (G) Giant Part- Time.

Magenta (Fauxia/ Ciclamino): Twiggy, Mini Purse, City, Work, (S) Giant City, (S) Giant Work.

Bubblegum (Rosa): Makeup, Weekender, City, Twiggy, Mini Purse, Work, (G) Giant Work, (G) Giant Day, (G) Giant Part-Time, (G) Giant Handle,

Turquoise: City, Mini Purse, Work, (S) Giant Handle,

Yellow: City, Work, (S) Giant Handle.

White: (G) Giant work, (G) Giant Part-Time, (G) Giant Hobo, (G) Giant Slim.

Please Note:
(G) = gold giant hardware
(S) = silver giant hardware

Hey Zac

Yes, they have the RTT, Part-time & Brief!

I asked for some pics so you could have a looky!

PS - veeeeery excited about my new arrival (hopefully tomorrow!)

Attachments

• RTT_violet.jpg
    RTT_violet.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 87
  • violet_G_brief.jpg
    violet_G_brief.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Violet_PT.jpg
    Violet_PT.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 100
Fashion Cult, thanks so much!!! That mini purse, is that the Coin purse you mean?

I think that would be the Coin Purse - sometimes AU retailers use different names!

I have purchased a Coin Purse from them in the past... and they called it a Coin Purse - but I think that may have been because I called it that first :yes:

I think that would be the Coin Purse - sometimes AU retailers use different names!

I have purchased a Coin Purse from them in the past... and they called it a Coin Purse - but I think that may have been because I called it that first :yes:

Yes, Cultstatus called CP a Mini Purse..
I bought a tomato CP from them and at the beginning I thought it was some different style in Balenciaga and I was so intrigue!! :smile:

Thanks hun!

I was so disappointed when I saw that list awhile ago, because they are not bringing in any of the bags I want! :sad:

So what have u got your eye on eh? :graucho:

I reeeeeeeeeeeally want a Weekender... Electric Blue would be pretty out there for a bag of that size, but I'm not sure yet.

I do want a peice of Electric Blue though - whether it be a Brief, Work or Weekender... I must have! :lol:

How about yourself?

I've resigned myself to getting my bags from Bal NY.

I've a BG city with RH on the way tmr, I'm waiting for a pale magenta SGH Day, BG silver giant hobo, sahara silver giant hobo, vert thyme SGH slim!

Electric blue with SGH will be awesome I reckon.

KDC - maybe Giant Handle is the Step?

I've resigned myself to getting my bags from Bal NY.

I've a BG city with RH on the way tmr, I'm waiting for a pale magenta SGH Day, BG silver giant hobo, sahara silver giant hobo, vert thyme SGH slim!

Electric blue with SGH will be awesome I reckon.

KDC - maybe Giant Handle is the Step?

WOW... you're treating yourself aren't you! :tup:

I think I'm going to muster up my courage and pay Miss Louise on Collins St a visit this week to check out what they have.:boxing:

Do you get charged high customs when you get stuff sent from BALNY? Because I'm sure they would declare the full value amounts yes?