White/Cream color bags

I just got a cream with tan trim Gryson Skye that I've been carrying now--in the frozen tundra of Minnesota (people were not meant to live here!). In the past, I would've kept it for spring/summer but I turned 50 this year and have decided to do what I want--not what others think is right. I think it's just fine.:tup:

I just got a cream with tan trim Gryson Skye that I've been carrying now--in the frozen tundra of Minnesota (people were not meant to live here!). In the past, I would've kept it for spring/summer but I turned 50 this year and have decided to do what I want--not what others think is right. I think it's just fine.:tup:
Pfft, Minnesota! You guys have it easy down there. :nogood:

Actually, I think the notion of "no white after labour day" is really antiquated. White looks so good in the winter time! Heck, creams and white are neutrals, they look good all the time.
:drool:

i just started carrying my rafe satchel in white two days ago and love it. it's more for summer (the shade of white) but it doesn't really matter. the white adds a bit of pop to the greys/black/blues/browns of the fall/winter season. at first i was a bit weary carrying white during winter but it's fabulous.

Hope to GAWD you aren't up in the northern half Minnesota - Duluth, for instance. Never did understand how anybody could live there -

Husband from the Iron Range; I'm from down south and now in St. Paul, and yes - I don't know why we keep on keepin' on - but SPRING IS SURE NICE WHEN IT COMES!

I was just looking at a chalk bag I have and thinking it would be very nice to pull that one out for the remainder of winter - such a lovely shade of white. Hayden-Harnett did/does 'chalk' very nicely.

I'd say GO FOR IT!

I love cream/bone/ivory/winter white year round. I just bought a Lucky Brand slouchy bag in bone (they call it Hemp!) and will wear it for the rest of the winter...
or, until I find another bag...ha!
Enjoy!1

I have to agree with the other ladies here...I just wear my Gryson skye in white/tan whenever! whether winter or fall or spring or summer! I just wear it cus it looks and feels good, as I do with all my other bags regardless of color or season=)