Tokidoki at Nordstom Rack (San Diego)

toadflower

Apr 4, 2007
OMG! I was shopping at the Nordstrom Rack in San Marcos yesterday. They have a ton of Pirata. Zuccas were only $89.97! Hurry girls! They also had Portotelefonos for $39. I saw Lunas, Bocces and a few other small bags. I had to restrain myself because I do not need any more bags. Zuccas for half-off, what a bargain!!!

Lucky! I went to my Nordstorm Rack at the MOA and everything was gone! I wanted a Portatelefono and bambino, but all were taken away. All that was left was luna and zucca.

Is there a certain time they do this? Like two seasons later? I definitely want any of the newer prints..

Lucky! I went to my Nordstorm Rack at the MOA and everything was gone! I wanted a Portatelefono and bambino, but all were taken away. All that was left was luna and zucca.

Aw - I've never seen toki's at the MOA Rack. I've never seen them in the MOA Nordstrom's store either. Are they in a separate area away from the purse department?

hmm I called the Nordstrom Rack in San Diego yesterday and they told me they don't have any tokidokis!!! Maybe they didn't know what I was talking about...or maybe they're gone. I really want a pirata bag though..and there are no Nordstrom Racks near where I live in TX.

hmm I called the Nordstrom Rack in San Diego yesterday and they told me they don't have any tokidokis!!! Maybe they didn't know what I was talking about...or maybe they're gone. I really want a pirata bag though..and there are no Nordstrom Racks near where I live in TX.

I'm going to check the san marcos one hopefully tomorrow... if it has anything left i'll post. I may also check the costa mesa location as well depending on how much time i have :smile: if you search around you'll find people w/ the pirata bags at the nordstroms rack retail + fees + shipping... but that's elsewhere. Not necessarily eBay but not here either :lol:

I'm going to check the san marcos one hopefully tomorrow... if it has anything left i'll post. I may also check the costa mesa location as well depending on how much time i have :smile: if you search around you'll find people w/ the pirata bags at the nordstroms rack retail + fees + shipping... but that's elsewhere. Not necessarily eBay but not here either :lol:
i called san marcos and at first they were like "tokidoki? no we don't have that, i've never even heard of it" then i explained it was by lesportsac and they were like, "OH! those japanese bags?!" and they told me all they had left were portas, or i'm assuming they were portas b/c she said they could fit in the palm of your hand.

yeah i went in there today, i searched for portas, but maybe i mised them all i could find was what i listed above, but they definitely had them. i was sure from reading this i would be out of luck but they had them.