Help Finding MICHAEL KORS HARNESS SLOUCH BOOTS

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Ok so I have been stalking eBay trying to find these boots for over a month now. I know they are last season(I think) but I want them. Its hard to find boots that I like plus boots that work with my calves. These have an adjustable buckle thing that would be perfect.
I need all the help I could get. I dont care what color they are just as long as its not a clown color.
Size 8 or 8.5---not sure how they run.
Thanks!!!

Here is what they look like...(Pics are not mine...they are from ebay)
c823_1.jpg

3dab_1.jpg

I agree with checking the MK outlets. There are two in the Jersey area......one in Flemington and the other up at Woodbury. A call there wouldn't hurt. Not sure where you are, but I like the DSW in Paramus best.

I agree with checking the MK outlets. There are two in the Jersey area......one in Flemington and the other up at Woodbury. A call there wouldn't hurt. Not sure where you are, but I like the DSW in Paramus best.

Im going to call Woodbury, but who knows what kind of SA ill get. Every time I go up there the SA's are beyond horrible.
I live in Northern NJ...about 20 min from Paramus, but my BF lives in Paramus, so ill check DSW. I do agree that it is the best one around & largest.
\

Does anyone know how they run?

i know this thread this old.... but i am trying to locate these boots for a friend. Does anyone know where I can find these now???? I'm looking for any color either a size 8.5 or 9?