Giant Brief, RTT and Escapade Club!

It has finally arrived. came by Fedex today. Dont you just love that smell of a new Bbag?

Attachments

• TS 006.jpg
    TS 006.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 2,136
  • TS 007.jpg
    TS 007.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 11,182
attachment.php

whaaayyy i can join too!!

cinnamon brief with GH:yahoo:

Attachments

• bag 1.jpg
    bag 1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 684
  • bag 2.jpg
    bag 2.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 483
  • bag 3.jpg
    bag 3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 447
How do you find the size of the brief? The RTT is really huge! Beautiful colors by the way:tup:

I think the size is BIG!! it can fit loads and i love how it still looks gorgues even when you dont fit much in it! do you use your RTT as a everday bag? i love it but i think that size is too much for me :smile:

I think the size is BIG!! it can fit loads and i love how it still looks gorgues even when you dont fit much in it! do you use your RTT as a everday bag? i love it but i think that size is too much for me :smile:
That was the plan, but since it just arrived I havnt used it yet. I tend to put so many things in my bag that my city is too small :yes: But im still surprices about how big my RTT is :smile:

That was the plan, but since it just arrived I havnt used it yet. I tend to put so many things in my bag that my city is too small :yes: But im still surprices about how big my RTT is :smile:

I do the same with the twiggy and when i transfer all the stuff to the brief..its like nothing! but i cant complain..i really love the bag... i have to say it is heavier so i dont want to put loads of things for the sake of it!

LV obsessed..i love your ocean!!