LV Ursula or Rita owners

kianat

Dec 6, 2007
Hi Fans of Louis Vuitton...
For those of you who owns a Ursula or the Rita bag...how do you gals like them? Is it too heavy once you have your things in?
Since the bag is Multi Colour...which is better Black or White?

Thank you!

I also have the MC Rita bag in white and its my favorite by far. It gives you so much room to bring all your necessities with you and when you are a packrat like me this definately helps. The bag is gorgeous and is detailed superbly. I recommend this bag to anyone who loves the MC Collection or Louis Vuitton in general.:heart:

*Just the sidenote, the photos are backwards because I took them with my laptop.

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 939
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 878
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 835
I have the white MC Rita and I love this bag --- it really has plenty of room for all my things. I love the fact that I can use it as a shoulder bag and as a handheld bag, too. Honestly, I am so used to carrying so much stuff around on a daily basis that I consider carrying this bag, weight and all, as normal. I don't even think about it.

As for colors --- I would love to get a black Rita as well! It is such a stunning bag in this color too!

I brought out my black ursula for the first time yesterday!! She did received a lot of attention :P Its a wonderful bag and i won't overload it..so to me the weight is ok:love: