Leather planners?

madaboutdarcy

Mrs. Darcy
Oct 24, 2007
Hi, I don't know where to place this thread, so please pm me if you want it moved/it should be moved...

I'm looking for a nice leather planner/organizer, no logos, simple -- leather can be anything from black/brown to emerald etc... thanks in advance!

Hi, I don't know where to place this thread, so please pm me if you want it moved/it should be moved...

I'm looking for a nice leather planner/organizer, no logos, simple -- leather can be anything from black/brown to emerald etc... thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is too small for your needs...I bought this Scully planner based on recommendations on this forum last year. I have been very happy with it.

They make several sizes.

http://www.ebags.com/scully/italian...lanner/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=48374

Thanks B. Jara -- I had to make sure I was reading it right, my mind flashed back to the X-Files (and thought it was related to it somehow) hehe. Thanks! It's really nice and I'll probably be ordering one :biggrin: thanks again!

I use the Circa agenda from Levenger, with a leather jacket. I am very happy with it! I'm the type that uses a planner for a couple of months and then gets sick of it, but this one is so easy to organize the way you want it.

edit: grrr, I tried posting links but they turned out all weird. Anyhow, if you go to Levenger website, you can search for "circa" and see what I'm talking about. There's a page that explains the Circa system (complete with a video!), too. I have the junior agenda with a leather Circa jacket.

I use the Circa agenda from Levenger, with a leather jacket. I am very happy with it! I'm the type that uses a planner for a couple of months and then gets sick of it, but this one is so easy to organize the way you want it.

edit: grrr, I tried posting links but they turned out all weird. Anyhow, if you go to Levenger website, you can search for "circa" and see what I'm talking about. There's a page that explains the Circa system (complete with a video!), too. I have the junior agenda with a leather Circa jacket.

I got this in my emails on Friday.....hopefully it is still good! :tup:

Enter ENJOY20E at checkout* to enjoy 20% OFF your purchase through 12/17/07. Click here.
Click here if you are unable to view this email.