Market Bags - Hot or Not?

• I like them!

• I don't!

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuna lala

Certified beach bum
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I just received an email about these bags. They're called market bags and are designed by Jaye Hersh. I'm not affiliated with the brand whatsoever, I was just wondering what you guys think about them. :smile: Lindsay Lohan's been seen carrying these. I'm also wondering if anybody has these? Sometimes I'm such a sucker for monogrammed anything. :shrugs:

16301.l.jpg

I don't think these are meant to be Goyard Inspired. They are actually inspired by those plastic shopping totes you see at markets in big cities. They look like plastic, because they are plastic.

They're not Goyard inspired at all... they're just huge plastic shopping bags! A lot of Asians (okay I know I see it a lot when I go to HK) for luggage actually, kind of clever as they don't rip and are easily identifiable. And really tacky.

They're not Goyard inspired at all... they're just huge plastic shopping bags! A lot of Asians (okay I know I see it a lot when I go to HK) for luggage actually, kind of clever as they don't rip and are easily identifiable. And really tacky.

Oh, so they are monogrammed versions of the ones I see the homeless carrying!
Sorry, if I've offended anyone.

Oh, so they are monogrammed versions of the ones I see the homeless carrying!
Sorry, if I've offended anyone.

Well.. not necessarily homeless, but they are cheap which is probably why it's easily obtainable for those that are homeless? I'm not sure and don't really want to offend anyone either...

but a while back I remember these being semi-popular among tweens? I saw some article about bags made out of this kind of material (read: plastic) but not monogrammed.