Chanel Price inquiry

sh3rrymae

Aug 9, 2007
hello, im planning to buy my 1st chanel bag this christmas in vegas. Please help me guys! i need to know the price of Chanel baby coco cabas, and chanel classic flap and chanel perforated flaps? Do you think Chanel will go on sale?:confused1:

hello, im planning to buy my 1st chanel bag this christmas in vegas. Please help me guys! i need to know the price of Chanel baby coco cabas, and chanel classic flap and chanel perforated flaps? Do you think Chanel will go on sale?:confused1:

The baby cabas retails for $1995. Not sure you can find these in boutiques any longer.

What size classic flap? You should check the reference section for prices on the flaps as there was a price increase recently.

Someone else will have to help w/prices on the perforated flaps as the perfo line never did interest me.

really it went on sale?! crap.. Im from the philippines and il be arriving in Vegas on the 21st.. are there chanel bags between 1400-1600?
Dsc03527.png

There's the wallet on chain which basically is more of an evening bag. It's gorgeous! I have one.

It's pretty hard to find a Chanel under $2,000 USD these days. There's also the timeless clutch which is barely over 1k.

X
Fellow TPF members:
Please be mindful about watermarking your photographs before assisting anyone who outright requests photos x
If you need assistance learning how to watermark your personal photos prior to uploading them to TPF, please send me a private message and I will be happy to help! (I've been trained by the best, thank you Ms. CATEYES!:smile:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: missyb
Hello Pretty Ladies,

Good morning!! I don't know if I'm in the right thread. My apologies for the mistakes. Just want to know if some bought or using this bag?and if possible show some pics.Thanks Girls!!!View attachment 3410583

Why do you want pictures of a bag that you have the box to? You've asked this in another thread and also receipt pictures. One might think you are trying to sell a fake bag by using someone else's pictures. I'm not saying your doing that but that's what people might think.

Reactions: Plumeria233