Foot Petals??

*Lo

May 16, 2007
DO they really work? Will my feet really stop slipping scrunching my toes, or are they just a waste of money? Who has used them? Info and opinions please?

What exactly do the foot petals do? Does it make heels more comfortable?
It all depends on which you get.
I like the petal that goes under your foot by the toes...it cushions & keeps your foot from slipping.
I also used it on a pair of shoes that were slightly loose.
I am going to order more today actually.
They also have nice heel liners that line the shoe by the heel to keep you from slipping out of the shoe. Then they have one that is probably just for comfort or to make your foot more secure in the shoe that goes from top to bottom of the shoe(inside)
I totally recommend them.

I use the foot petals that are meant for the ball of the foot and they really work very well. They keep my foot from sliding forward in my shoe, so that my toes stay put and also so that my heel doesn't slip out the back of my shoe. I also bought the foot petal sole stopperz, they're clear and you can't even see them on my Louboutins. I'm super-clumsy and would be slipping and sliding everywhere with them!

i use foot petals as a heel grip because im prone to blisters and they are the best ive ever tried!! the never lose their stickiness and dont wear thin like the rubber ones.. have them on every pair i own!