Calling all Manor owners!!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Just a quick question for you Manor owners - how has the leather held up for you so far? Have you found it to be fairly durable and that it can weather the elements?

I just picked one up this weekend, but am still debating whether or not to keep it. :rolleyes:

TIA ladies!!! :flowers:

i just got one from staff sale, it's quilted checked with brown leather. it's an impulse purchase, i'm not too sure whether i should keep it. but it's a very good deal. and i don't know whether the bag will be in fashion for a long term.
burberry manor.JPG

Just a quick question for you Manor owners - how has the leather held up for you so far? Have you found it to be fairly durable and that it can weather the elements?

I just picked one up this weekend, but am still debating whether or not to keep it. :rolleyes:

TIA ladies!!! :flowers:

I have a manor in black leather. I've only had it for about four months but the leather so far has held up. I love the bag, this is my favorite style from the Burberry collection. Which manor did you purchase?

I'm interested in this bag too! is it very heavy?

I have the Manor in patent leather and it weighs about 1.5 kilograms. For me it's okay; there is another Burberry bag that is studded and it weighs 5 (!) kg. (About 10 or 11 pounds). No way to carry that... Whoever designed that...thing, he (no woman did that, I am sure) should be punished by having to carry it several hours nonstop :cursing:
Regina