Who Loves The Snow!!

Ugggh!! I live in Southern Maine and we're supposed to get between 1 to 2 feet of snow on Sunday night! They are predicting a Nor'easter! :tdown: We've had snowstorms for the past 2 Sunday nights. I like snow the first few times we get storms and also for Christmas, but as soon as Christmas is over I'm ready for it to all melt and for warmer weather. Maine probably isn't the best place for me to live, but I was born and bred here...:rolleyes:

Ugggh!! I live in Southern Maine and we're supposed to get between 1 to 2 feet of snow on Sunday night! They are predicting a Nor'easter! :tdown: We've had snowstorms for the past 2 Sunday nights. I like snow the first few times we get storms and also for Christmas, but as soon as Christmas is over I'm ready for it to all melt and for warmer weather. Maine probably isn't the best place for me to live, but I was born and bred here...:rolleyes:
ooo man sounds sooo fun.. I wish we can get 2 feet.. lol

i loooooooooooooooove the snow sooo much!!!!

im in bucks county and they are saying like 2 to 5 inches tomorrow and some more snow saturday/sunday but they arnt sure yet how much were supposed to get but i hopt its a TON!!!!

Me too!

Many people think I'm seriously nuts for loving snow so much. They are like, "it makes the roads slippery", or "it is freezing." I don't care, I just love it. It is really pretty and I love watching it fall - the heavier the better. I have walked through 2 snow storms in my life so people should not even be complaining.

I especially love watching snow fall in the night. The sky never gets completely dark and it's just an absolutely beautiful scene as the snow falls into the stillness of the night.

dang it dang it dang it!!! I am in the mountains, have my ski boots BY MY FRONT DOOR READY TO GO and no snow in the forecast. :tdown: Sigh.

Send it back out West, y'all!!! :P

i love snow!! it makes me cold and it gets into everywhere but where i come from, we don't get any snow during any time of the year.... i was in flagstaff and there was a snow storm too! breath-taking!

windycityaj - SAME HERE!!

i love it, and its fun to play in and it looks beautiful...but then when you want/need to go somewhere, its impossible!! THEN I get frustrated! haha

As far as I am concerned, it could snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then be 85 degrees the rest of the year :P

I live in Chicago and we have a LOOONNGGG winter ahead of us ....*sigh* .... I hate it