GALS, pls help me decide if this is a keeper?

this is it -

i love it for the color & i thought it was very unique, cute item for keys...

but i cant help think its such an expensive keychain (EUR620) - i keep trying to justify it...

does it mean something is wrong here?

i need some reasoning - i cant handle my thoughts alone anymore as its been bugging me since i got it...

HELP!!!

edit: point of my dilemma trying to justify this - a pair of hermes sneaker cost lesser than this keychain... the bear coinpurse also cost lesser... infact there were many leather accessories that cost lesser...

my DH urged me to get this cos he felt it was so unique & it wld be useful for life...

am i being crazy here???? argggghhhh....

Attachments

• tpf (5).jpg
    tpf (5).jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 261
Is that a Kelly keychain? :wtf: A Kelly luggage tag?

Wow, I hadn't seen one of these. It's just gorgoeus and check out that ferocious colour!! But I'm the wrong gal to ask, though, since I currently want a couple keychains from H right now like the Lucky or the Carmen, and I haven't even been able to justify THEIR pricetag yet... and their both 1/3 of that price, or less.

But if it makes your heart sing, Hermes is a luxury item, and it doesn't always have to make perfect sense! ;)

If you are having serious regrets, just return it. However, it is a LOVELY colour.

I played with this thingy a few days ago, I find that the small hole was a bit cumbersome if I want to tug my keys in and out, and the wear and tear may be quite high at the hole part. It looks great thou.

If you love it, and it won't set you back financially, keep it! It is absolutely adorable, and that color will always make you smile!

thanks jag!

i love it but i dont know why i cant justify this item for her price (infact i was shocked by her price tag!)

& it REALLY didnt help when friends saw her & questioned why i bought her...

im hoping pple here can relate to my situation & FIX ME RIGHT HERE... lol

See how you feel about it tomorrow. If it makes you smile and your heart sing, keep it, forget about the price (that's the best to do with H items, just forget about the price and enjoy).
If you're still unsure tomorrow, return it. These items are too expensive not to be enjoyed to the MAX.

O la la! But this is not just a very expensive key chain - it is Birkin embryo! It's like 1/20 of a whole Birkin. Therefore is the price. Just look at this bambino:heart:. The leather, the color...

If you are having serious regrets, just return it. However, it is a LOVELY colour.

I played with this thingy a few days ago, I find that the small hole was a bit cumbersome if I want to tug my keys in and out, and the wear and tear may be quite high at the hole part. It looks great thou.

LS, you hit a jackpot - when i went home & fiddled with it, that was my concern...

but other side of me thought it was cherve, known to be a rather sturdy leather... i assume i can get it spa-ed when it started to wear... KWIM

sorry gals, im trying to sound myself out here - its been hard to find that voice of logic the past few days...

Is that a Kelly keychain? :wtf: A Kelly luggage tag?

Wow, I hadn't seen one of these. It's just gorgoeus and check out that ferocious colour!! But I'm the wrong gal to ask, though, since I currently want a couple keychains from H right now like the Lucky or the Carmen, and I haven't even been able to justify THEIR pricetag yet... and their both 1/3 of that price, or less.

But if it makes your heart sing, Hermes is a luxury item, and it doesn't always have to make perfect sense! ;)

angelfish, i think its called the kelly clef (according to receipt)

SA said it was rather new item...

when he recommended me this item - i thought it was gorgeous & when he brought out rose shocking (my love), i was spinning & really cldnt think straight then (thus i guess i have this problem here now - when things are bought in impulse, dilemma begins, lol)

hello2703, thing is i have been able to justify almost every item in hermes - but i dont know i just cant justify why a keychain cost so much...

gals, ur replies are really appreciative... pls keep it coming...

i think i finally understand why members do unveilings here - one thing, the support from you gals just help reaffirm that the purchase was right (or we like to think it was right, lol)