What should my new purse include?

Happy Holidays! I am getting my first Chanel for X-mas and I was wondering what should be included? Should it come in a Chanel box even if it was purchased at Nordstroms. I have been reading the threads and I have seen a reference to this but I was not sure.

Im in the UK so have not shopped at Nordstroms, but each one of my bags (including ones I have had shipped from the States) has come with the box, a dustbag, the authenticity card (which matches the hologram inside the bag), and a black chanel care envelope. If you are purchasing a flap, you should have the little lint protector inside too

*Sometimes* when you do a charge send from a department store they may not send you a Chanel box. I've even heard of people not getting the dust bag. If you don't get either, you should really call them and tell them to send you whatever's missing. :yes:

Usually, there's a piece of folded felt in the 'lipstick' compartment and also a piece of felt between the inner and outer flaps. Just an added layer to protect your fine Chanel bag's leather!